Case Management Software for Shelters & Homeless Care Agencies
Proven, reliable software solutions for providers who manage food banks, shelter and clothing for homeless clients.
When your mission is helping those in need of food and shelter, you have a lot of pressing needs. Fast, efficient management of your information and data shouldn’t be one oft them.
That’s why FAMCare offers case management software for shelters & homeless care agencies to manage all your homeless, HMIS and food bank information and data. And we give your people the training, information and backup needed to make sure everything runs smoothly, so you can spend your time helping those who need it the most.
Case Management Software for Shelters & Homeless Care Agencies Help You Manage all Information and Data related to:
- Client Identification and Outreach – including bar-code scanning to help locate a returning guest or client
- Assessment – determining a person’s current and potential strengths, weaknesses and needs
- Planning – developing a specific, comprehensive, individualized treatment and service plan
- Linkage – linking information needed to refer or transfer clients to necessary services and treatments; linking your data to informal support systems
- Monitoring – conducting ongoing evaluation of client progress and needs
- Client Advocacy – giving you the information you need to intercede on behalf of a specific client or class of clients to ensure they receive equity and appropriate services
- Direct Service – provision of clinical services directly to the client
- System Advocacy – intervening with organizations or larger systems of care in order to promote more effective, equitable and accountable services to a target client group
- Resource Development – helping you in your attempts to create additional services or resources to address the needs of clients