Child and Family Solutions
When it comes to the welfare of the children you serve, protecting their data and making sure all casework goes smoothly and without any glitches IS protecting them. And the less time you have to spend getting the paperwork right, the more time you can spend on the actual cases who need your attention.
FAMCare takes that care seriously. We understand what it takes for you to provide the best possible outcomes. That’s why, for over 10 years, we have provided proven, reliable child welfare software to manage and protect your Child Welfare, Child Protective Services, Foster Care, Adoption and Family Services information and data.
Private foster care providers to State agencies have chosen FAMCare’s web-based child welfare software because it’s one of the most flexible and most reliable software solutions for expertly managing your critical data and case management work flow.
With FAMCare’s child welfare software, you have less worry and less time spent managing the process. You get an integrated solution that will help your organization monitor children from foster care, adoptive services and beyond. The expert team at FAMCare will not only help you manage your programs and services, but we’ll help you really understand whether or not they are working at optimum efficiency.
Advantages for Child Welfare
- Provide better protection of children – with real information always at your fingertips
- Improve family situation assessments for a deeper understanding of the protection needs for each child.
- Increased child protection efficiency by determining the best use of available resources
- Provide your management team with the data needed for risk assessment, program administration, planning evaluation, budgeting and continued funding
- Protect you and your clients with HIPAA compliant medical information solutions – including medication tracking immunizations and mental health histories of the children in your care.
- Protect you with reports that meet all federal and state child welfare compliance rules and regulations.
- Protect your bottom line with reports that provide metrics showing the efficacy of programs for grant funder and other not-for-profit boards